“My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring and carried aloft on the wings of the breeze.”
― Anne Brontë

I have to think a Rain Forest would be a good place to live. The weather seems conducive to providing an atmosphere of vivid color and variety. Now mind you, the closest thing to this I have ever felt or experienced close to this was Florida. And I like that weather, except, now that I think of it...the humidity makes you want to nap all the time. And I wouldn't care for that too much even though I do enjoy a good nap. What would be the point since the goal would be able to enjoy it, not sleep it away.
I'm more referencing the correlation between April Showers and May Flowers. It has been showering like it's going out of style here for the last week. And even more so, the trees have blossomed and everything has become so colorful. I LOVE it. It's that fresh, just opened a new box of crayons color. I can smell it. Just fabulous. The only bummer is that with this rain, it's been hard to get recent pictures taken. I can't seem to coordinate this too well with Mother Nature. Which is disappointing because the Tulips are insane right now. Oh so beautiful.. and I want to get this caught before the sweet spot has passed til next year.
But right now, I just mindfully observe and say "Thank You Universe" repeatedly. Cheesy...but true:)
No comments:
Post a Comment