FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, April 19, 2016

{Extraordinary in the Ordinary}

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another • Anatole France april19 april19bjpg I'm not sure what this tree is but it caught my attention today. It was rainy and dark outside and the way the color popped against the dark bark was simply stunning. All over there are tiny glimpses of extraordinary things happening. Admittedly, I do get excited over the changes that occur with the seasons. It's fascinating to watch how it all comes to life. To think it's happening constantly but we only notice once in awhile. When all of the sudden, green is everywhere. It seems it just happened at once. Like magic. Mother nature magic! With these pictures, I'm attempting to capture the moments of my day. I work a lot so there isn't much time. And apparently, my life involves an obsession with trees. But I do enjoy this activity as it helps me stop and be intentional at least once during the day. And I need that immensely.

No comments: