April is National Poetry Month and I thought it a good idea to delve into that deeper. I adore poetry and the way the words, it seems, blend together in a beat or equation that form into something or someplace new. Magical, Simple and Lovely.
Sunday, April 3, 2016
{Only Words}
“A poet is a world enclosed in a person.” ~ Victor Hugo
April is National Poetry Month and I thought it a good idea to delve into that deeper. I adore poetry and the way the words, it seems, blend together in a beat or equation that form into something or someplace new. Magical, Simple and Lovely.
April is National Poetry Month and I thought it a good idea to delve into that deeper. I adore poetry and the way the words, it seems, blend together in a beat or equation that form into something or someplace new. Magical, Simple and Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment