I did not get any pictures taken today, despite my goal so I'll post instead this one that stuck out to me from the Lightroom archives. It's really the color green that drew me in. Very peaceful.
And I'm really OK with not having reached my goal of taking a photo a day. It's totally F-I-N-E. No perfectionism issues here whatsoever.
And then I thought of Kermit, that funny, sweet and wise little frog. Yesterday on my way home I saw a rainbow. And when I see rainbows I always think of Kermit the Frog. I was and still am a huge Muppet fan. When I was a kid I must have watched Muppets Take Manhattan well over too many times for a kid to watch a movie with puppets as the main actor.
My dad kept a Kermit the Frog stuffed animal in his office and I used to play with it and the blocks to his WISC IQ testing kit all the time. Sometimes apart, something together. It was fun and brings back fond memories. I still keep a polaroid picture of my dad sitting in a chair with a pen and paper, pen in mouth and staring intensely and listening to kermit seated in the chair next to him. The white portion of the picture is what is now a blurred caption titled "Psychotherapy." It's cute and sums up my dad to a tee.
This post is rather random but it's Friday after all and April Fool's Day. Which is always a great excuse to be more on the wacky and silly side!
Friday, April 1, 2016
{Being Green}
That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwinn. -Kermit the Frog
I did not get any pictures taken today, despite my goal so I'll post instead this one that stuck out to me from the Lightroom archives. It's really the color green that drew me in. Very peaceful.
And I'm really OK with not having reached my goal of taking a photo a day. It's totally F-I-N-E. No perfectionism issues here whatsoever.
And then I thought of Kermit, that funny, sweet and wise little frog. Yesterday on my way home I saw a rainbow. And when I see rainbows I always think of Kermit the Frog. I was and still am a huge Muppet fan. When I was a kid I must have watched Muppets Take Manhattan well over too many times for a kid to watch a movie with puppets as the main actor.
My dad kept a Kermit the Frog stuffed animal in his office and I used to play with it and the blocks to his WISC IQ testing kit all the time. Sometimes apart, something together. It was fun and brings back fond memories. I still keep a polaroid picture of my dad sitting in a chair with a pen and paper, pen in mouth and staring intensely and listening to kermit seated in the chair next to him. The white portion of the picture is what is now a blurred caption titled "Psychotherapy." It's cute and sums up my dad to a tee.
This post is rather random but it's Friday after all and April Fool's Day. Which is always a great excuse to be more on the wacky and silly side!
I did not get any pictures taken today, despite my goal so I'll post instead this one that stuck out to me from the Lightroom archives. It's really the color green that drew me in. Very peaceful.
And I'm really OK with not having reached my goal of taking a photo a day. It's totally F-I-N-E. No perfectionism issues here whatsoever.
And then I thought of Kermit, that funny, sweet and wise little frog. Yesterday on my way home I saw a rainbow. And when I see rainbows I always think of Kermit the Frog. I was and still am a huge Muppet fan. When I was a kid I must have watched Muppets Take Manhattan well over too many times for a kid to watch a movie with puppets as the main actor.
My dad kept a Kermit the Frog stuffed animal in his office and I used to play with it and the blocks to his WISC IQ testing kit all the time. Sometimes apart, something together. It was fun and brings back fond memories. I still keep a polaroid picture of my dad sitting in a chair with a pen and paper, pen in mouth and staring intensely and listening to kermit seated in the chair next to him. The white portion of the picture is what is now a blurred caption titled "Psychotherapy." It's cute and sums up my dad to a tee.
This post is rather random but it's Friday after all and April Fool's Day. Which is always a great excuse to be more on the wacky and silly side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment