Continuing with my let's trespass and sneak around other people's neighborhoods in search of a good photograph... or maybe a nicer term would be the "Yards of St. Paul"....I was ecstatic and intrigued when I found this corner art nook. This person has to be an artist. Or at least an eccentric. I'm pretty sure that it would've been fine had I gotten caught by the owner. The yard itself was a museum filled with junk pieced together finely into exhibits. My favorite had to be the license plates. Enjoying the art, I was struck how brave and bold this person was to just let it out there. I'm always impressed with people that hold such originality, vulnerability and bravery. It pushes artists like to rise up and join in the fun.... And it also, importantly, reminds me of the power of art to inspire and mold and mind, a mood. What a wonderful home. I'm curious who it belongs to. And what the inside might look like.



No comments:
Post a Comment