FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, April 4, 2016

{Just Monday}

Understand, I’ll slip quietly away from the noisy crowd when I see the pale stars rising, blooming over the oaks. I’ll pursue solitary pathways through the pale twilit meadows, with only this one dream: You come too. -R.M. Rilke April4 April4b Practicing gratitude always makes a difference in the momentum of my day. I was so happy to come across this beautiful bush of forsythia. The day was gray and as drove down the street, lost in thought, my eyes caught these beauties. I love forsythia. It's color is stunning. Reminds me of stars. Delicate and bright. Honestly, it turned the day around. I popped out of my car, and studied the bush for awhile. I prayed the owners of this home didn't think I was a creeper. No one was home. These minutes of zen in my day are becoming more frequent which is just awesome. And I thought, well how could this day get any better...and it did because I saw this! April4c Yarnbombing! This is where my inner 7th grade nerd came out and wanted to ask these people to be my friends. But I held back. It was quite the day this Monday...which started so grey:)

No comments: