FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, April 13, 2016

{Ever So Slowly}

“The thing I am most aware of is my limits. And this is natural; for I never, or almost never, occupy the middle of my cage; my whole being surges toward the bars.” Andre Gide april13b april13d april13c april13 april13e Oh sweet spring, she seemed to want to get here early and February...but was shy these last few weeks. But today was simply perfect outside. The sun was shining, the sky was blue. I took a walk through my neighborhood, enjoying the weather and looking at the slow and deliberate work of mother nature. Honestly, I am always amazed by the transformations that take place this time of year. It's so well orchestrated and a miracle to watch. There still isn't too much color but give it a weeks time and I'm sure there will be more to capture. Today was just to feel the warm breeze and sun on my face. One of the best feelings ever....

No comments: