“You will burn and you will burn out; you will be healed and come back again.”-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazo
Today is the first day of spring and it looks an awful lot like the last day of winter. But nonetheless I could not resist dusting off my real camera and recording March 20th the official first day of spring . I will not onslaught this blog with a million pictures of twigs like I did last spring...except one. which I love because it looks a pretty trippy 90's fuzzy hair lamp that were popular when I was in high school. You could put your hand over it and it would move and feel soft, light up....They were sold at Spencer's at the mall. That's all I remember. So what else do you shoot on the first day of spring when honestly, even if you go to a lake, there are pretty much only twigs....The answer is in the second picture...





No comments:
Post a Comment