This little one was full of all sorts of wise four year old words during a session I had the other day. I hadn't seen her since she was one year old and the change astounded me. I suppose that is how it goes...She was so mild mannered and observant. We played a bit and took pictures for awhile. I enjoyed them both. I rarely ask people to pose during sessions, but there was a request to get a nice shot in her new spring dress. I got a collection of nice portraits-but this was my favorite...Gazing out the window. Taking the city in and processing it all with the four year old brain wired on wonder and curiosity.
Friday, March 4, 2016
{A Curious Mind}
“I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
This little one was full of all sorts of wise four year old words during a session I had the other day. I hadn't seen her since she was one year old and the change astounded me. I suppose that is how it goes...She was so mild mannered and observant. We played a bit and took pictures for awhile. I enjoyed them both. I rarely ask people to pose during sessions, but there was a request to get a nice shot in her new spring dress. I got a collection of nice portraits-but this was my favorite...Gazing out the window. Taking the city in and processing it all with the four year old brain wired on wonder and curiosity.
This little one was full of all sorts of wise four year old words during a session I had the other day. I hadn't seen her since she was one year old and the change astounded me. I suppose that is how it goes...She was so mild mannered and observant. We played a bit and took pictures for awhile. I enjoyed them both. I rarely ask people to pose during sessions, but there was a request to get a nice shot in her new spring dress. I got a collection of nice portraits-but this was my favorite...Gazing out the window. Taking the city in and processing it all with the four year old brain wired on wonder and curiosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment