It was somewhat of a challenging day...people yelling at me, working long hours, cold weather, self-pitying poor attitude, can turn it around if I tried attitude. So here, to combat this pit I refuse to go into, I post a beautiful picture of pure happiness. As a reminder that "this too shall pass..." and over all my life is full of beauty. I have much to be grateful for But back to the munchkin in the tub... I mean look at this little pumpkin. It's my girlfriend's granddaughter getting a bath old school style. There were some shock tears but overall she was joyful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her energy and vibe was perfect. It was peaceful and curious. She babbled, stuck stuff in her mouth, sucked on the side of the sink. Explored absolutely everything. Just writing about it makes me feel good.
With that I'll finish with a cliche. March might have come in like a Lion but today it settled nicely with a little lamb:) Peace.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
{Gentle Reminders}
“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.”
― Donald Miller
It was somewhat of a challenging day...people yelling at me, working long hours, cold weather, self-pitying poor attitude, can turn it around if I tried attitude. So here, to combat this pit I refuse to go into, I post a beautiful picture of pure happiness. As a reminder that "this too shall pass..." and over all my life is full of beauty. I have much to be grateful for But back to the munchkin in the tub... I mean look at this little pumpkin. It's my girlfriend's granddaughter getting a bath old school style. There were some shock tears but overall she was joyful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her energy and vibe was perfect. It was peaceful and curious. She babbled, stuck stuff in her mouth, sucked on the side of the sink. Explored absolutely everything. Just writing about it makes me feel good.
With that I'll finish with a cliche. March might have come in like a Lion but today it settled nicely with a little lamb:) Peace.
It was somewhat of a challenging day...people yelling at me, working long hours, cold weather, self-pitying poor attitude, can turn it around if I tried attitude. So here, to combat this pit I refuse to go into, I post a beautiful picture of pure happiness. As a reminder that "this too shall pass..." and over all my life is full of beauty. I have much to be grateful for But back to the munchkin in the tub... I mean look at this little pumpkin. It's my girlfriend's granddaughter getting a bath old school style. There were some shock tears but overall she was joyful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her energy and vibe was perfect. It was peaceful and curious. She babbled, stuck stuff in her mouth, sucked on the side of the sink. Explored absolutely everything. Just writing about it makes me feel good.
With that I'll finish with a cliche. March might have come in like a Lion but today it settled nicely with a little lamb:) Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment