FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Friday, March 18, 2016

{Metamorphosis}

You don’t need to leave your room.
Remain sitting at your table and listen.
Don’t even listen, simply wait.
Don’t even wait.
Be quite still and solitary.
The world will freely offer itself to you.
To be unmasked, it has no choice.
It will roll in ecstasy at your feet.

-Franz Kafka
march18a
march18b

The most beautiful thing about spring is the slow awakening of color, life, energy, movement-as in you start to really see people again. No longer held up in the tree branch, ground or their winter slumber. The city awakens with a big yawn and stretch to a fresh new season .
There is a vitality, new energy and I can feel the sluggishness of winter leave my body. Ahhh, so wonderful. Winter feels tight and heavy. That's the only way I can explain it, whether it's the low pressure or clenching my body from the wind and cold. I can relax and breathe with ease come spring.
Simply put, I love the color spring brings. Everywhere, there are flowers blooming! What else can I say. Seems like a good place to wrap it up!

No comments: