“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
It was an incredible honor and joy to photograph the 65th anniversary gathering of this beautiful couple hosted by their loving family. There was a connection, joy, love and fellowship with this family that filled the evening and throughout the night I felt tears well up in my own eyes as I experienced just a glimmer of the unity that has joined these two for so many years and the beautiful legacy they have left their family. I ended the night with a deep mark upon my heart. Absolutely amazed, inspired and curious as to what stories, journeys, joys, sorrows and adventures that 65 years {and counting...} must bring.
It was an incredible honor and joy to photograph the 65th anniversary gathering of this beautiful couple hosted by their loving family. There was a connection, joy, love and fellowship with this family that filled the evening and throughout the night I felt tears well up in my own eyes as I experienced just a glimmer of the unity that has joined these two for so many years and the beautiful legacy they have left their family. I ended the night with a deep mark upon my heart. Absolutely amazed, inspired and curious as to what stories, journeys, joys, sorrows and adventures that 65 years {and counting...} must bring.



1 comment:
Thank you so much Stacey! It was so nice to know the "work" of documenting the once in a lifetime event was left to the professional rather than me or my sister! Considering how huge of a group we had...it turned out awsome!!! If only mine had not thrown a fit (but what ya gonna do with a 2 going on 3 year old!)
Post a Comment