FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Saturday, July 11, 2009

{Somewhere Only We Know} Erie, PA Engagement Photographer

So if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
-Keane

Once I finally figured out where Sunset Beach was (yes, it is possible to get lost in your own hometown) I had a great time photographing this amazing couple who were in town to celebrate the weekend with family. This hidden nook was where they were engaged and it only fit to come back for their engagement shots. Congratulations to you both and thank you for waiting on me as I reacquainted myself with Presque Isle State Park. It's seems everything is changing and I don't feel the same (Also a Keane song for any fans)!
Although to my defense I was told that they had removed the sign to the beach.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve & Bronwyn look great!! Love the one of her playfully kicking him. Great work Stacey!! You're so talented at creating photogenic moments for people.