“Those true eyes Too pure and too honest in aught to disguise The sweet soul shining through them”-Owen Meredith
I could write so much about how I enjoyed this session for obvious reasons {check out those beautiful blues...sigh} but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I worked with Megan for some time and was sad when her family transferred South about a year ago. There a few people that you meet and can feel the peace, calm and beauty radiate from their souls. These are the people that are easy to talk to. The ones you want to just hang out with for the day because you can tell they listen, care and are 100% genuine. Megan and her family are exactly these people. I was delighted when she contacted me to do the pictures. It was wonderful to see her, the family and watch how much her boys have grown. I probably could have snapped away all day, but her boys were a bit tired from the travels and that might have been too much for mom. She has a new teaching job this fall and her students are incredibly lucky. They are going to love her. Thanks again for sharing your time with me.



No comments:
Post a Comment