Your job is to focus on my personal happiness, she said, & I've got big plans,
so break time is over. -Storypeople
I don't talk about how incredibly blessed and lucky I am to have such an amazing family. Not only could I smooch, hug and love these wonderful people all over but everyday they put up with me and....well me. They don't even question for a moment this dream of mine which is crazy but happening. They pick me up, dust me off and remind me about how exciting, beautiful and precious life is. { insert mom and wife brag-not to mention that my husband is pretty darn hot and smart and my kids are pretty darn cute and smart...}. My dream. My job. My life would be nothing without them. So I share with you the Cordes Crew. Today we spent the day at Highland Fest. It was cold (brrr) but fun. We stuffed ourselves on kettle corn and payed too much money on rides and food. I loved every minute of it.... Especially the nap I got afterward because I have a husband who knew it was best that I have it:)
so break time is over. -Storypeople
I don't talk about how incredibly blessed and lucky I am to have such an amazing family. Not only could I smooch, hug and love these wonderful people all over but everyday they put up with me and....well me. They don't even question for a moment this dream of mine which is crazy but happening. They pick me up, dust me off and remind me about how exciting, beautiful and precious life is. { insert mom and wife brag-not to mention that my husband is pretty darn hot and smart and my kids are pretty darn cute and smart...}. My dream. My job. My life would be nothing without them. So I share with you the Cordes Crew. Today we spent the day at Highland Fest. It was cold (brrr) but fun. We stuffed ourselves on kettle corn and payed too much money on rides and food. I loved every minute of it.... Especially the nap I got afterward because I have a husband who knew it was best that I have it:)



No comments:
Post a Comment