"Children Learn By Doing, And Play Is Their Work" -- Unknown
I love to photograph two year olds. There is no posing, no saying cheese. Strike that, there is, sometimes. If they want to. They are so enjoyable to me, because they are at the age where they realize the world is theirs for the taking. They work hard, Play hard, Love and Live Big.
Here is a preview of Mr. N who turned two the day of our session. I was lucky enough to do his one year portraits a year ago and it is incredible to see what a spirited, curious and fun little boy he has become. We moved around. A lot. I worked hard. I played hard and had a great amount of fun.
I love to photograph two year olds. There is no posing, no saying cheese. Strike that, there is, sometimes. If they want to. They are so enjoyable to me, because they are at the age where they realize the world is theirs for the taking. They work hard, Play hard, Love and Live Big.
Here is a preview of Mr. N who turned two the day of our session. I was lucky enough to do his one year portraits a year ago and it is incredible to see what a spirited, curious and fun little boy he has become. We moved around. A lot. I worked hard. I played hard and had a great amount of fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment