“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never
danced in the rain”-Author Unkown
I had the wonderful pleasure of reconnecting with an old high school friend, and fellow photographer, while back in Erie. We arranged, then rearranged...and then rearranged again a family photoshoot to be held at a beautiful near by local college. Seems easy enough in summer. Unless you live in Erie, Pennsylvania where everyday, throughout the day, the weather likes to play of the fun game of "guess what's next? Come on now...are you sure..." After rescheduling a few times due to rain we final spent an evening together on one of the wettest days of the week. Fortunately, the campus "lake" dried up time to have fun and capture her beautiful family and we only left we a bit of mud crusted to the bottom of our shoes....and ankles.



1 comment:
I just love the soft vintage processing in these. Unreal...WOW...love the eyes in that first shot. I have gone back several times to look at them and can't get enough of every detail.
Post a Comment