There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.
-Shel Silverstein
There was no problem in spending the hour with this spirited young lady who is such a mix of curiosity, energy, creativity and spunk. At such a young age, she has the most beautiful combination of child innocence and stunning wisdom. Several times during our session, I had to stop from laughing so hard {I dig her sense of humor} and several times I had to stop because I was taken aback by the insight and maturity that came out of our conversations. Thank you Miss Y for such a lovely session and thank you for pointing out the wonderful family of pigeons that live outside my studio window. They are a hoot to watch.
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.
-Shel Silverstein
There was no problem in spending the hour with this spirited young lady who is such a mix of curiosity, energy, creativity and spunk. At such a young age, she has the most beautiful combination of child innocence and stunning wisdom. Several times during our session, I had to stop from laughing so hard {I dig her sense of humor} and several times I had to stop because I was taken aback by the insight and maturity that came out of our conversations. Thank you Miss Y for such a lovely session and thank you for pointing out the wonderful family of pigeons that live outside my studio window. They are a hoot to watch.



2 comments:
Thank you for bringing me to tears. I love my baby as all mothers do but you capture the looks that she will outgrow and thank you for saving them for me.
Our little girl is beeeeautiful! If we did ANYTHING right, it was creating her.
Post a Comment