FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, October 1, 2009

{adjust} Twin Cities Family Photographer

“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
Anthony J. D'Angelo

Well the weather, cold and clouds have always had a pretty big effect on me. Friend, family or foe if you are inches within earshot you have heard me whine like toddler about how COLD Minnesota is. {poor poor me}. I live in the Midwest but I confess I am a warm weather, desert or beach dweller on the inside. Shorts, tank and flip flops are my kind've wardrobe and laying in ths sun, feeling it's warmth blanket my body is a day of heaven.
Today left me feeling rather blue and tired. No sun. Just lots of rain and a wind that pierced through my body like teeny tiny needles. Brrrrr. I am about finishing this wonderful family shoot and these photographs made me smile. As I post this, my three year old comes running past me, panting, huffing and puffing. I look over to see a sweatband ala Flashdance across his forehead as he is pretending to take his daily jog. I break out in laughter. My own sunshine....brought to me on this lackluster of a day.


No comments: