Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face...
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you....
-Steelers Wheel
Brother, Sister...Sister...brother is there a middle or a more initmate bond from the beginning.I have the privledge of knowing this family since the tiny brother was only 6 months and now a year later, which doesn't seem like a loonnng timeeee....in adultttt worllld.... but he was just 6 month old a year ago and she was just a 3 year old a year ago. Then they came into my studio and they blossomed. Maybe I have a bit of a biased as I have an older daughter and and younger son and I know the mom who is an amazing kid supporter in the schools but what it comes down to in every shoot...Each child, each spirit, reveals, as they grow, bit by bit and it is absolutely amazing to witness. They love to play, learn, hug, jump and enjoy. Not too shabby of a job to witness. Happy Birthday to Ms. Pinkalicious (who happens to be a fan of my favorite book) and half birthday to Mr. T. Today was all play, no work and I absolutely adored being stuck in the middle with you-
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face...
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you....
-Steelers Wheel
Brother, Sister...Sister...brother is there a middle or a more initmate bond from the beginning.I have the privledge of knowing this family since the tiny brother was only 6 months and now a year later, which doesn't seem like a loonnng timeeee....in adultttt worllld.... but he was just 6 month old a year ago and she was just a 3 year old a year ago. Then they came into my studio and they blossomed. Maybe I have a bit of a biased as I have an older daughter and and younger son and I know the mom who is an amazing kid supporter in the schools but what it comes down to in every shoot...Each child, each spirit, reveals, as they grow, bit by bit and it is absolutely amazing to witness. They love to play, learn, hug, jump and enjoy. Not too shabby of a job to witness. Happy Birthday to Ms. Pinkalicious (who happens to be a fan of my favorite book) and half birthday to Mr. T. Today was all play, no work and I absolutely adored being stuck in the middle with you-



No comments:
Post a Comment