FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Friday, October 9, 2009

{Facination} Twin Cities Child Photographer

“Shades of grey wherever I go
The more I find out the less that I know
Black and white is how it should be
But shades of grey are the colors I see.” Billy Joel

This little man is two. And two year old children are my favorite work out. I think I have mentioned this before. Him and his entire family are dear to my heart. I have known all of them since he was a baby, most closely him mommy who I used to to work with and a big reason I still have my sanity it tack...:)..., and just in general they are a few of my favorite people in my life. This makes a session all the sweeter! From the second he blasted through the door, this little guy would not sit still. He wanted to move, dance, investigate and wander around the studio. I had him on the couch with the fancy strobes for less than a minute....if that. Then he was off. To explore. So I ditched the fancy strobes. Crawled on my hands and kness, ran, tumbled (not kidding) sang and danced with him. What a beautiful world Mr. C. I absolutely enjoyed the perspective from which you see.





1 comment:

Mr.Rother said...

Oh Boy! These might be your best kids pics yet! He is adorable!! Good work! I know who we are calling for our child's photos (someday!!)