The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
-Carl Jung
I love photographing young children. I love photographing family. Mix that together and it makes a pretty great session. In comes family member by my husband but I've known along time and we see each other, not enough, and always say that in a meaningful but life is crazy if you have little kids way....anyway...Ms. Piper and Mr. Tanner...trot into their studio with their mom ,who I just adore because she just is one of the nicest, strongest, most real people you will ever meet. One of the first people I met when I moved here and makes me feel happy whenever I see her because her smile and personality light a room. I'm not kidding. There are just people out there like that and I am so blessed to know them...
Long story short. It reads like a telegram...I move to Minnesota. Stopppp. I meet my husband's big German family born and bread in the wonderful town of New Ulm. Stop. That includes his cousin Tim and his fiance Paula. They are great. Stop. Tim and Paula Get married. Stop. Along comes Piper. Stop. Family Grows.2 years later. Stop. Here comes Tanner. Family reunion in New Ulm but we miss each other. Stop. Shucks!!!!!
I love family and I love these dear children and their wonderful parents and I wonder how it goes by so fast. I can only say about this session is that it was purely enjoyable. For a photographer, A 4 and 2 year old are playtime...or...you guess it.... With these 2 it was hanging out. Taking a photo or two. Catching up. Enjoying family. Reviewing the last few years of their life that was so near but I missed because life expands, grows and it is tough but beautiful all the same.
These two have such striking personalities that it was playtime for me to not only photograph their session, interact with their unique yet familiar personalities, but also to get to know a part of oneself with family. Thank you Piper and Tanner for such a great time. You were purely natural, beautiful and a great reunion. No work involved:)
-Carl Jung
I love photographing young children. I love photographing family. Mix that together and it makes a pretty great session. In comes family member by my husband but I've known along time and we see each other, not enough, and always say that in a meaningful but life is crazy if you have little kids way....anyway...Ms. Piper and Mr. Tanner...trot into their studio with their mom ,who I just adore because she just is one of the nicest, strongest, most real people you will ever meet. One of the first people I met when I moved here and makes me feel happy whenever I see her because her smile and personality light a room. I'm not kidding. There are just people out there like that and I am so blessed to know them...
Long story short. It reads like a telegram...I move to Minnesota. Stopppp. I meet my husband's big German family born and bread in the wonderful town of New Ulm. Stop. That includes his cousin Tim and his fiance Paula. They are great. Stop. Tim and Paula Get married. Stop. Along comes Piper. Stop. Family Grows.2 years later. Stop. Here comes Tanner. Family reunion in New Ulm but we miss each other. Stop. Shucks!!!!!
I love family and I love these dear children and their wonderful parents and I wonder how it goes by so fast. I can only say about this session is that it was purely enjoyable. For a photographer, A 4 and 2 year old are playtime...or...you guess it.... With these 2 it was hanging out. Taking a photo or two. Catching up. Enjoying family. Reviewing the last few years of their life that was so near but I missed because life expands, grows and it is tough but beautiful all the same.
These two have such striking personalities that it was playtime for me to not only photograph their session, interact with their unique yet familiar personalities, but also to get to know a part of oneself with family. Thank you Piper and Tanner for such a great time. You were purely natural, beautiful and a great reunion. No work involved:)



No comments:
Post a Comment