FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

{clue} Twin Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

“The final mystery is oneself.” Oscar Wilde

If last year I mostly spent my time doing senior portrait sessions with females it would be the reverse this year. Most of my clients of been young men. I have to admit it has been a different experience for me but wonderful all the same. As a former senior girl myself, I had a sense, even though it was a bit ago when I was a senior gal, what to expect because...well, I was one and just knew how important I thought these pictures are. Well, here comes the season of...men I call it. I end up having senior boys. Which are mysteries to me much like my young 3 year old boy and husband are...only because I have never been one. Each session has been mystery unveiled. Andrew came to my studio with his mom so pleasant and polite, with manners and respect that blew me away. As we grew past the awkwardness of the first few moments, I felt like I was hanging out with a really cool young man and his mom that I knew since he was writing his first sentences in cursive. As a mom to a boy, I loved watching their interaction. They chatted back and forth so comfortably and with such love that I felt just only a the surface of the bond that began 17 or so years ago...{insert tear}.
I dig my job. Such a mystery. Each character...er....client and such inspiration.

Congratulations to Andrew Alvarez. Woodbury High School Class of 2010. May your senior year be one of mystery unveiled and yet to be explored...




No comments: