I dream for a living
-Steven Spielberg
Happy Birthday to Ms. E. who turns one in a week! I feel a special connection to this beauty having the pleasure to photograph her newborn, 6 month and now one year shots. It was during this year I took the giant leap into this business full time and have not looked back. It has been a beautiful journey and one I was so happy to travel along with her. There is nothing like watching a little newborn, who cannot lift her own head transform into a crawling, babbling, elmo loving one year old who can not only lift her head high but scoot, crawl, stand and love upon her mommy. Best birthday wishes to you lovely lady!
-Steven Spielberg
Happy Birthday to Ms. E. who turns one in a week! I feel a special connection to this beauty having the pleasure to photograph her newborn, 6 month and now one year shots. It was during this year I took the giant leap into this business full time and have not looked back. It has been a beautiful journey and one I was so happy to travel along with her. There is nothing like watching a little newborn, who cannot lift her own head transform into a crawling, babbling, elmo loving one year old who can not only lift her head high but scoot, crawl, stand and love upon her mommy. Best birthday wishes to you lovely lady!



No comments:
Post a Comment