FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, September 14, 2009

{traditions} Twin Cities Lifestyle Photographer

Because of our traditions, we've kept our balance for many, many years. Here in Anatevka, we have traditions for everything... How to sleep, how to eat,how to work, how to wear clothes...
You may ask, "How did this tradition get started?" I'll tell you!....
I don't know..
But it's a tradition... and because of our traditions... Every one of us knows who he is and what God expects him to do.

-Tevye {Fiddler on The Roof}

A lovely tradition Henry and I have started in the mornings after Eleanor leaves for school includes a run in the jogger soaking in the beauty of the early morning and all the little creatures that enjoy the quiet along with us. The other day, we grabbed a bag of crackers and decided to feed the ducks by the creek, stopping mid-run. A longstanding tradition in my family and one of the simple things in life I enjoy. Henry had fun, the ducks had their fill but I noticed at the end of our stay that we might have been the only ones fond of this tradition:)












No comments: