"The eye is the jewel of the body." Henry David Thoreau
Without trying to sound, well, a bit creepy...I have to admit I love eyes. Whenever I meet a client I am drawn to his or her eyes. As a photographer I tend to really focus on eyes because throughout a session they convey so much. Each one or should I say two are so unique and tell a story. Without knowing, truth revelaed. Distant journeys, secrets that I or no one else may ever know contained in these windows. In sorrow, in happiness, blue, green, different size, shapes and angles I am drawn into their art and soul.
I posted this picture because I found this families eyes so striking. Each one unique, like the fingerprints on their hands but a common union with the two little ones. Truly, I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul. There has never been one eye, I have not seen as beauty.
Without trying to sound, well, a bit creepy...I have to admit I love eyes. Whenever I meet a client I am drawn to his or her eyes. As a photographer I tend to really focus on eyes because throughout a session they convey so much. Each one or should I say two are so unique and tell a story. Without knowing, truth revelaed. Distant journeys, secrets that I or no one else may ever know contained in these windows. In sorrow, in happiness, blue, green, different size, shapes and angles I am drawn into their art and soul.
I posted this picture because I found this families eyes so striking. Each one unique, like the fingerprints on their hands but a common union with the two little ones. Truly, I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul. There has never been one eye, I have not seen as beauty.



No comments:
Post a Comment