Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every conceived notion, follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing.
~Thomas Huxley
I had such the pleasure and fun to school photographs for my favorite people out in Shakopee. My mother-in-law is an educator, a hero, incredible caregiver and empathizer, mother and teacher to so many little people that have crossed her path over the years, including her own two boys and now her grandchildren . I have witnessed many beautiful connections and love that so many people have for this incredible woman.
All these little ladies and gentlemen have had the wonderful care of Barb Cordes and now are heading off to school or will be continually placed in her loving care til they are ready. Thanks my little friends. I had such a great time AND i got a great picture of my own little sweethearts
xo-
Stacey
~Thomas Huxley
I had such the pleasure and fun to school photographs for my favorite people out in Shakopee. My mother-in-law is an educator, a hero, incredible caregiver and empathizer, mother and teacher to so many little people that have crossed her path over the years, including her own two boys and now her grandchildren . I have witnessed many beautiful connections and love that so many people have for this incredible woman.
All these little ladies and gentlemen have had the wonderful care of Barb Cordes and now are heading off to school or will be continually placed in her loving care til they are ready. Thanks my little friends. I had such a great time AND i got a great picture of my own little sweethearts
xo-
Stacey



No comments:
Post a Comment