FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, November 6, 2014

{Weathered, Dusted and Aged}

“That is where my dearest and brightest dreams have ranged — to hear for the duration of a heartbeat the universe and the totality of life in its mysterious, innate harmony.” ― Hermann Hesse, Gertrude The world is just a more beautiful place with hydrangeas...in my opinion. And todays moment of gratitude is for the hydrangea. It bushes range in color depending on the acidity of the soil. One plant has the capacity to be a multitude of colors. A tie dye plant of sorts. It is a staple in most wedding bouquet and arrangements because it can fill up space so perfectly. It's elegant on it's own and my favorite is a few stems in a bubble bowl vase. Even drying up and aged I find it so beautiful. It's always in abundant supply in the floral cooler at work and this alone makes me think countless times how lucky I am to have a job where I am surround my beautiful things all day. Next time, when considering a simple way to cheer yourself or someone else up...consider the hydrangea!

No comments: