Sunday, November 2, 2014
{Swan Lake}
"For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them"-Thich Nhat Hanh
I thought this gourd look just like a swan curled up to sleep. It was a small thing that made me happy. November is usually a time when I start to think about the holidays. Especially this year working at a flower shop where Christmas has already arrived. I'd like to try a gratitude challenge this year as it helps be keep things in balance during the fury of the holidays which are supposed to be enjoyable, but if I had to admit sometime are anything but. So today I am grateful for my swan shaped gourd and the simple enjoyment it brings every time I look at it while enjoying my morning coffee...all snuggled up to the mini-pumpkins, staring right back at me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment