FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

{Birdie}

“I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.” ― Neil Gaiman I'm thankful today to be a mom to her. Thankful for the freckles, the half smile, the blue hat, the wisdom and the dry but innocent sense of humor that she deals out. She is an amazing lady who changed my life almost 11 years ago...on a frigid -23 degree weather day. Love to the moon and back....

No comments: