FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{Hug it out}

“I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.” ― Tyler Kent White I am thankful for and a big fan of hugs, both giving and receiving. There is a big emphasis on touch and hugs with child development in the early years. Then it seems to trail off and become less important. I love to hug my children, even now as they are older and it could be considered embarrassing. When I worked with the little ones at the YMCA, the kids were hug magnets. Everything warranted a hug. It was sweet, even on the days where it was overwhelming. Hugs release the feel good hormone oxytocin. When done appropriately...I see no reason not to try to hug more:) And one last plug for hugs... They are particularly awesome in the winter to warm you up AND to make you feel special...

No comments: