FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, November 20, 2014

{Giggles All Around}

“I cannot stress enough that the answer to life's questions is often in people's faces. Try putting your iPhones down once in a while, and look in people's faces. People's faces will tell you amazing things. Like if they are angry, or nauseous or asleep.” ― Amy Poehler I'm thankful for this charming, considerate, sweet and funny boy I call my son. He is more than capable of making countless faces, ranging from puppy dog eyes sad to laughing hyena joy! He is quite expressive with his face to the point of exaggeration at times. Oh..... And the dimples...I could eat up those dimples for dinner they are so precious. In general I think peoples faces are amazing complex and interesting. I could be partial as a photographer, but I think it's because faces tell stories. And I love a good story.

No comments: