Thursday, November 27, 2014
{On this Thursday}
Oh life. Thank you for your beauty. Thank you for reminding me how lucky we are to be part of something so big-Tyler Knott Gregson
I'm coming to a place where I am more solid in my belief of something larger than myself that guides the universe. It's something I've always looked for, being of the more sensitive nature. There have been times where I have written anything off. It brought moments of sadness and feeling as if I was working through the motions. Something would always happen that would renew my faith. When I stand in faith, the light enters and so does purpose. Most days than not I believe in a God and/or a Universal Force that is Love. Past that I can't say or define what it could be. But it's there and I'm so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment