For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever-Storypeople
Jenny and I go back a few years as we both started at the same school almost five years ago. She is one of the most beautiful, spirited and spunky women and artists I know. I was thrilled when she agreed to help me build my maternity portfolio. Her incredible sense of humor and beauty shone through in these pictures of her and her family. Thank you again for letting me capture these intimate and special moments of you and your family. I so much enjoyed taking these pictures, meeting your mother and I cannot wait to meet the newest Eversman addition.
Jenny and I go back a few years as we both started at the same school almost five years ago. She is one of the most beautiful, spirited and spunky women and artists I know. I was thrilled when she agreed to help me build my maternity portfolio. Her incredible sense of humor and beauty shone through in these pictures of her and her family. Thank you again for letting me capture these intimate and special moments of you and your family. I so much enjoyed taking these pictures, meeting your mother and I cannot wait to meet the newest Eversman addition.









No comments:
Post a Comment