FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

“We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started... and know the place for the first time.”-T.S. Eliot

There is something about the new year that brings on new promises, new hope and new adventures. As 2009 begins, there are many exciting updates as I head into the second year of my photography business. I want to thank all my clients from the past year for making the business such a success. I enjoyed getting to know new people, visiting new places and reacquainting with old friends.

Over the next few weeks I will be posting new updates, promotions and contests to ring in the new year. Additionally, new information regrading Studio sessions will be available.

Happy New Year and May 2009 bring with you many blessings, joy and love

Stacey

No comments: