We can all be ourselves, be true to ourselves, and all be together.-Herbie Hancock
I had the honor of photographing this incredibly fun family down in Red Wing over the weekend. Last month I had done a shoot with a mother and daughter and she requested a family shoot for her mom who lived out of town the next month. Turns out her mother, a former Minnesota resident, now lives in my hometown of Erie! The moment I talked to Tery I knew I had to do her pictures. Not only to connect with another PA lady but also because our conversation on the phone was relaxed, easy going and fun.I don't think a photographer could ask for any better situation. Loving, fun family who adore each other, beautiful location and gorgeous natural light. I might add the drive down from the Cities was quite enjoyable too as I listened to my favorite tunes and took in the view of our beautiful state....even in subzero temps. So to Tery and her family...here is a preview. I loved working with your family and can't believe how many different connections we have to each other. (Oh there were more, including these girls went to same school district where I held my first job as a school counselor) The world is truly a small place.
Thank you again and blessings to the gentleman in the family who will be leaving soon to serve our country overseas.









No comments:
Post a Comment