Thank you for the overwhelming response to the casting call I put out for February. I have had a few families respond and would love to know what works with their calendars so I can get dates set. So please finalize those times with me this week so I can put you on the books. I will be putting out another casting call for March so please come back for the details soon.
On an "official business" announcement I would like to mention that I now accept credit cards. This is has launched me into feeling like a full-fledged business owner and will hopefully provide more flexibility to my clients.
I am still waiting for entries for the February contest regarding the most romantic story or gift. Come on now, don't be shy. As a former school counselor I hold confidentiality to the highest regard and promise to be the only reader of these stories or viewer of these pictures. The winner will be announced on the blog and their story shared ONLY with their permission.
Thanks again and stay warm out there!
Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment