
Today my oldest turns five. I had to share because to me, emotionally this is huge. She is going to school next year. I worked in a school for 10 years, it never hit me that my own would be going someday. That sounds absolutely ridiculous but true. Yesterday as we toured our first Elementary it felt incredibly surreal to be standing on the outside looking in. I'm excited, terrified, uncertain. Everything she is feeling but with the anxiety of an adult and not the unconditional trust of a beautiful young five year old. I tell her it will be fine, she believes me. Now, I need other parents to tell me it will be fine. I'm sure it will be....right;) Feel free to leave me calming, peaceful transition stories about how glorious the school years are. Those who know me, understand I might have a somewhat of a biased perspective....Thank you very much!
(for the moms out there you can find much more blubbery piece on my Photo of the day Blog located here: http://staceycordesphotos.blogspot.com/ ... I thought I would spare my other readers;)...)
I'd love to get to know my readers a little better, please feel free to leave comments. I enabled the comments section to be used by anyone, even if you don't have a blogger account.
The first person who leaves a comment today will receive a $15 credit towards their next session or towards a print purchase from a previous session.
Have a glorious day!



1 comment:
Hey Stacey! She's going to love school and that is going to ease your pain...it happened with us - it'll be great for you too.
Pam Ü
Post a Comment