Special Events and Announcements for FebruarySessions held in the month of February receive 25% off their collection. Refer a friend who books and completes a session and receive a 50% off your next session.
Every month there will be a contest. They will be simple. They will be fun. And the payoff will be grand. (I can't believe I just used that word...) Since I am a romantic at heart, for the month of February, come up with the most romantic date or gift you could imagine. Email me a short paragraph and/or include a picture that describes the details. Winners will receive a free session (on-location or at the studio) 15 digital files and a bound album of all proofs. Entries are due by February 12. Email to cordesphoto@gmail.com
Mini-sessions will be held each month!
February mini session dates:
Tues. Feb. 17th
Sat. Feb 28th
Session Fee: $75.00
Includes: 30 minutes session at studio
10-12 proofs in online gallery
2 digital images,
1 5x7 print, 1 sheet of wallets, 20% off additional prints
Casting Call
I am looking for a brave family who would like to do an on-location shoot at either a laundry mat or ice cream shop for a documentary session featuring local businesses I love. I am branching out this year into finding more unique place to shoot and need adventurous souls who like this type of photography. If you are interested please email me at cordesphoto@gmail.com . The session would be free and you would receive your files on disc. Just show up, have fun and let me shoot...your pictures:)



No comments:
Post a Comment