"The thing I remember best about successful people I've met all through the years is their obvious delight in what they're doing and it seems to have very little to do with worldly success. They just love what they're doing, and they love it in front of others."
— Fred Rogers
I met this family even before I worked with the mother, who is a great teacher, and as calm, patient and beautiful as her daughter. Dad is pretty great, laid back and wonderful too. I hope you enjoy these shots of such a sweet girl growing so magically.
It is always exciting and a great honor to be invited back to a family and record another journey in the life of a family...to see the changes, from the new toys, words, teeth, love, hugs, tears...I could go on...so that means I should stop:)
— Fred Rogers
I met this family even before I worked with the mother, who is a great teacher, and as calm, patient and beautiful as her daughter. Dad is pretty great, laid back and wonderful too. I hope you enjoy these shots of such a sweet girl growing so magically.
It is always exciting and a great honor to be invited back to a family and record another journey in the life of a family...to see the changes, from the new toys, words, teeth, love, hugs, tears...I could go on...so that means I should stop:)



No comments:
Post a Comment