"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable."
— Mary Oliver
She is my muse and reminds me of all the parts I am and then the half the parts I gave her.
She has spirit...
Spunk
Rage
Tears
Laughter
Energy
Anger
Art
Anxiety
Realness
Creativity...
Resiliency...
I can go on..but I want to freeze this one precious moment...
and to ASK...
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"
— Mary Oliver
AND WHAT IS YOUR PLAN...
— Mary Oliver
She is my muse and reminds me of all the parts I am and then the half the parts I gave her.
She has spirit...
Spunk
Rage
Tears
Laughter
Energy
Anger
Art
Anxiety
Realness
Creativity...
Resiliency...
I can go on..but I want to freeze this one precious moment...
and to ASK...
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"
— Mary Oliver
AND WHAT IS YOUR PLAN...
"



No comments:
Post a Comment