FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Wild Ride} Minneapolis, MN Lifestyle Photographer

“As long as these pants are square and this sponge is bob, I will not let you down!
-Spongebob Square Pants

Next year both of my kids will be in school.
Life goes fast.
They are both going to new school.
Today I took my eldest to look around, since she is moving to a new school.
She amazed me at how brave she was and how she took it in.
Thanks to the School Social Work (small plug for a profession that is essential to kids. FYI)...
soooo....
After, we went had fun and a special day together just us,
which seem few and far between these days
Sigh. Weep. Smiles. Tears...:)
Next week is Kindergarten Orientation for my youngest.
Sigh.Weep.Smiles. Tears...
But I can only handle so much Spongebob and MOA...
Maybe a ds game..:)
Because we all know boys are "tough" and the second child can take much more than the first one can;)

ridewebblog

rideweblog2

rideweblog3

(after sponge bob, patrick, american girl...the bookstore...more my speed ahhhh...and hers...)

ridewebblog6

rideweblog4

No comments: