FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Saturday, December 18, 2010

{That's a Wrap} Winter Photography Project Day 10

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
— John Lennon

I'll be honest that this post lacks to creativity and flair I had planned in my head when I started. I hoped to get to my favorite coffee shop {Nokomis Beach Coffee} days ago because these empty spots were filled with trees. I am happy for every one who bought all the trees, may your Christmas be merry, but you totally killed my flair. I will reframe this by saying I made it 10 days and today was real cold, it was the end of a really crazy week at work so the fact this got done is good enough for me. I even lack any great words of wisdom or reflection for the final day. I think yesterdays post summed it up. But I'll smack a great quote at the top of this post that is so so very true. Peace out, stay warm and love the ones your with....:)

Entrance

Nokomis

news

10web4

No comments: