FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Friday, December 10, 2010

{At the Car Wash} Winter Photography Challenge Day 2

I was all ready to stop off at this great coffee shop by my house that has evergreens wrapped around it's entrace for today's post but realized half way home and as usual running behind to pick up the little people, that I was running on fumes. There is ALWAYS this threshold I hit, refer to Seinfeld episode, where I wonder if I can push it or should I stop. How far will that little light that says "no gas no gas" really take me. So, I did stop, which led me at this BP off Cedar. I got a real kick at the holiday decor abundant at this place, but stopped photographing as I got the vibe the worker inside the BP store (look close) suspected I might be scoping it out, ready to rob the place. I confess, I find gas stations great places to people watch and photograph. I have taken plenty of road trips in my time and have considered the idea of doing a project or series of some sort on this very thing...so here we go...typical of me...a project from a project to a really great idea...well you get the point...exciting and exhausting! Much like the life of the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, looking at his clock frantically, running late for an important date, wimpering so much to do so little time...but I digress...

The point of all this is I made it to Day 2! It was twice the temp it was yesterday. Three cheers for me!

over and out-

p.s. I did wash my car, I took pics (nerd alert) but technically I was in my car so did not post. But they are sooo cool looking

p.p.s. Sometime I will have to get gas at the place across the street....:)


day2b
day2
day2c
day2d

No comments: