Just wait for tomorrow's post...which will be dedicated to Stan the communications director for Minneapolis Public Schools who left a late night message last night on my phone mail telling me school was canceled for another day....
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
{Snow Day} Winter Photography Challenge Day 6
I would like to dedicate this post to Minneapolis Public Schools which canceled school for the first time in decades because of road conditions and freezing temps{thank you storm of the century}. It is only because I have been stuck in the house for four straight days with 2 small kids under 7 did I get outside on such a cold day. When it hit 4 degrees I dressed them up and headed out the door, we lasted as a group about 15 minutes, but it was enough to get a hit of sunshine, fresh frigid air and a grasp on some sanity.
Just wait for tomorrow's post...which will be dedicated to Stan the communications director for Minneapolis Public Schools who left a late night message last night on my phone mail telling me school was canceled for another day....

Just wait for tomorrow's post...which will be dedicated to Stan the communications director for Minneapolis Public Schools who left a late night message last night on my phone mail telling me school was canceled for another day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment