FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Sunday, November 8, 2009

{flip} Twin Cities Family and Landscape Photographer

"Whatever good things we build, end up building us"
-Jim Rohn

I'll make a small confession my brain is a bit of a tornado. I understand it completely well but looking in one may be confused, horrified, laugh or be fascinated depending how you think and be. But I understand it just well, how to use it to create for my clients beautiful pictures that capture love, art and life. As it is. Magnificent and Real all tied together. So, I'll confess to Kristin that when I came to her session I was turned for a loop. I thought I was shooting a couple session by their barn on a new hobby farm for their Holiday card. This was true... but, to my delight, there was so much more.
When I arrived, she was so warm, brought me into her renovated house and told me their story. Her husband and herself had purchased a 10 acre hobby farm in desperate need of major renovation and repair. Through the mess, they saw the potential and fell in love with the land. When finally it was theirs to have, work began and they poured their hearts and hands into making it a sanctuary that I could tell was their true home. Flipped House. Flipped Photographer. Yup. They wanted some shots of themselves of course, but they wanted to capture the beauty of their new home. As art.
Ok, you two no problem! How did you know this was my Dream Job. Thank you. The work you have done to your home blows me away {me=no talent in this area) and I only hope I have captured a small bit of the beauty that blankets your end of the world.






No comments: