FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, November 2, 2009

{sorta} Twin Cities Family Photographer

If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."
— Audrey Hepburn

If I had to be honest. I'm an idealist. Dont' stone me. I believe most days the glass is half full, people are good and love will conquer all. Feel free to surf a new blog or puke in your nearest trash can but, for me, as person, as photographer, it's the truth. When it comes down to it, what I've learned from my job as a counselor and one as a photographer is that human relationships trump all. When it comes down to it, we all want to be accepted for who we are. Dare to show our worst and best as we are and still have the people we love the most stare...unfased and say "ok, come on, that's it, let's hug".
My most recent session is just that. I love this family. They are so loving. So spirited. So real. Their love breathtaking. (grab your trash can ok) I'm sorry. I love my job. People are beautiful. Families are beautiful. And I love my job.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos are wonderful and we so much appreciate your sentiments about our family... thank you for capturing our hearts on film.