The first time her laughter unfurled its wings on the wind, we knew the world would never be the same-Storypeople
For anyone who know Meghan and her beautiful family you are blessed. She is a dear friend I have known for a long time, along with her wonderful husband Jere. Like me she is a mom, wife, daughter, friend, school counselor and just a joyful spirit. Throughout the years we have grown together through significant parts of our lives. A true friend who sees the good and bad and sticks by you is rare in these times, and Meghan is one of those compassionate souls that has done that for me and the other people blessed to be in her life. I am lucky to call her, Jere and the boys my friends. I would have been lost if not for the times she made me laugh through the tears and rough punches that life often gives. And simply the encouragement she has given as I transitioned into my dream leaves me amazed and grateful. Her family is simply as special, unique and loving as she is. Thank you friend for your visit to the studio and for all the other ways you have lightened up my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment