This will come as no surprise knowing me but I wanted to tell you about a great even happening today. Yep. Real short notice but read on. Today, Saturday, November 14 I will be spending 9-3pm selling and showing my find art prints at my church's holiday bazzar. If you have time stop by and say hi. The entire event is held annually and features a variety of local artists and in general, if craft shows excite you, guareenteed a fun time. There is even a special store just for little kids where they can show for holiday gifts for the special love in their life.
Minnehaha United Methodist Church is located at 3701 E. 50th St. Minneapolis. I'd mapquest for directions because I am a visual person and and afraid you might end up in south Iowa if I tried to tell you:) Have a great day.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment