FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, May 7, 2015

{Trusty and True}

Nothing is less real than realism. Details are confusing. It is only by selection, by elimination, by emphasis, that we get at the real meaning of things.” 
―Georgia O'Keeffe



I spent the good part of my morning banging my head against the proverbial brick wall called Photoshop.  I love photoshop but we were not seeing eye to eye on anything today.  The level of anxiety, stimulation and frustration escalated as I cropped the same picture over and over trying to fit it just perfectly into it's template.  Eventually it worked but it pissed me off to no end how long it took...My patience was no where to be seen. I looked everywhere.

Bringing it down a notch,  I recall wise people I know that say gratitude is the cure for a sour mood. And I am grateful for a job I love. I am grateful for a$$ hole Photoshop template sizing that makes no sense.  They are like puzzles and stimulate my brain. Much needed and noted thank you God..

And so, with that, the sob story blog post is done.

However, should I ever happen upon a magic genie in a bottle, I'd ask for sainthood patience and instant photoshop mastery.

I do see the irony with this. I have a lot of work to do.

So with a blink, a nose wink and a sigh I sign off for my hot date with Photoshop (swoon). We just adore each other!



No comments: